Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Back Tracking

Well on January 31, I turned 33. I think I will stop here. I like the way 33 looks. Don't get me wrong I will still have birthdays. I love birthdays. Any day that is all about me is good. Cake, gifts, more gifts, more cake, ice cream, yep I love birthdays.
This years birthday was super fun. I went to Foxwoods with my husband, best friend, and a brother-in-law. Guess what, I WON!!!! I hit a jackpot on a slot machine for $1125!!! After the trip was over and done with I was up $700. I had a blast. I broke even playing blackjack, and won $100 on a five dollar bet on the spinny wheel game thing. I can see why people get addicted to gambling.
I also got a new tattoo, #5. This one means a lot to me. While out to lunch I jokingly asked my Mom what I should get. She said "Mom" in a heart on my shoulder. I decided that was a good idea. So on the day my mom gave birth to me I got her name in a beautiful filigree heart on my shoulder. A tribute to the strongest woman I know, and zing to the Mom who started out hating tattoos, but has grown to accept them and is even thinking of getting one.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!
It has been that long?
I think it is almost time for another tat, what do you think?
Steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home