Friday, February 25, 2005

Seeking Something, Finding That, Preaching This....

Ok so lately a lot of people around me have been discussing religion. I admit I am not very religious. I do not really practice any thing on a regular basis, but the closest I have found to what I believe is Wicca. I do not believe one religion is right and one is wrong. I believe what works for you, is the best for you. Be happy with yourself, and tolerant of those around you. Treat people the way you want to be treated. What you believe in, should make you happy. It should not make everyone else sad. No one has the right to put down any one else's beliefs.

People try so hard to "find faith", I do not believe that faith should be that hard to find. If you are having that hard of a time finding it, maybe you are looking in the wrong places.
Everyone has faith, you just have to find the place where you can use it. I have faith in my friends and family. I have faith in myself. I have faith that bad things will happen, but I also have faith that the good things will out weight them. I have faith that there is a higher power(s), I do not believe this higher power is judging every move I make. I have faith that if I live my life in a way that helps people and I have fun while I am doing it my life will have meant something.
I also have faith that this will not be the Red Sox's last World Series, or the Patriot's last Super Bowl, also that some day the Celtics will again be a basketball team worth talking about.

Gotta have Faith.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Tuna Girl said...

I completely agree with this post! Every word of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home