Friday, March 25, 2005

All about me!!!!

A little questionnaire I got from him, who got it from him.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Lisa
2. Brat
3. Punkin (Only the Hubby gets away with that one)

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. MystclMjk
2. BeWitchngU
3. LynusLuv

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My some what artistic abilities
2. My caring nature
3. My problem solving abilities

THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My body
2. My ability to be an incredible wise ass
3. My addiction to shopping

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Irish
2. Scottish
3. German

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Any thing with more than 4 legs (Except ladybugs and butterflies)
2. Being alone
3. My husbands driving

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Coffee
2. Email
3. Shower (in that order)

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Underwear
2. T shirt
3. Hair Clip

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS:
1. MC Escher
2. van Gogh
3. Matthew Beuchner - Thames Glass

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. Jimmy Buffett - any song
2. Dave Matthews - Crash
3. Bare Naked Ladies - If I had a Million Dollars

THREE THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF:
1. Stupidity
2. Arrogance
3. Welfare Rats (Not people who really need it, just the ones who abuse it)

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Buy a house
2. Start my own business
3. Buy my husband a piano

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (Love is obvious so don't even try):
1. Safety
2. Trust
3. Laughter

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (you figure out which is which)
1. I am a high school drop out.
2. I have 3 college degrees, all with honours
3. I drive a green Lexus GX

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE SAME SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Beautiful Eyes
2. Hair
3. Boobies

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Hold a spider
2. Bungee Jump
3. Spell

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Drawing
2. Computer Games
3. Crafty stuff

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Go Shopping
2. Go on a day trip adventure with Hubby
3. Kill my Cat (she is Satan)

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING OR ALWAYS WANTED HAVE:
1. Dentist
2. Veterinarian
3. Billionaires trophy wife

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Atlantis
2. Orlando FL (I have never been to Disney)
3. Hawaii

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO OR SEE HAPPEN, BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Own a home
2. Have a Happy Family
3. Find a cure to AIDS/Cancer

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger The Outlaw said...

Hi Lisa!! Came here by way of Tuna Girl! I see you've taken a meme from Mark and I! Happy to provide blog fodder anytime!

Great blog, by the way! I'm seriously thinking about adding it to my list of favo...

Scratch that! You're added!

Cheers!

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous mark said...

Awww, my daddy use to call me Punkin when he was alive. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home